Monday, September 21, 2009

Big News

So, most of you all probably know this already,but we're having another baby!!! I'm only 13 weeks, so I'm due March 29th. We were very surprised, but we are getting more and more excited! I have had a few ultrasounds thanks to Merica! And everything is looking great! Here is a sneak peak at the little thing! (This was at 10 weeks so I am sure a lot has changed since then!)


14 comments:

youngkinfam said...

Yeah your mom told me the news yesterday. That is exciting! Could you tell if it was a girl or boy?

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Congrats I am so happy for you guys! :)

Mindy said...

I just read through your last three posts, now I know whats been keeping you busy! Dont you know that being pregnant gives you a "get out of canning free" pass! Just kidding. You are awesome!

Huntsman said...

We are so excited for you guys. You will love having two. Hopefully we will still be around so I can help out where you need it.

Jill said...

How are you feeling??? I hope you don't get too sick. I predict you are having another boy! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Megan said...

YAy! Congrats, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow that's so exciting!!! Congrats guys that will be so fun! I bet Heston's going to be the cutest older brother!

Scottkids said...

Thats exciting! I'm prego too, I'm due May 1st! Congrats!

The Martin's said...

I was so happy I saw you guys the other night. I never see anyone anymore. Congrats I'm way excited for you.

Jen said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling good.

McKell Callister said...

So excited for another little one for you. By the time he or she comes, I'm hoping to be an expert on parenting 2 children...so I'll pass on my expertise for sure:)

Kristi Barnes said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea:) We still really need to get together and hang out sometime soon....I was going to say play volleyball but maybe not now!

Megan said...

congratulations! wow you are going to be one busy girl! are you going to find out the sex?

Topher and Carma said...

Congrats! That is so exciting - I hope you are feeling great.