Sunday, December 26, 2010











May was a CRAZY month for us!!! First of all we were in the middle of building a house and Steve decided to tile our whole house by himself (well with the help of some family members!) but it still took A LOT of time! He would work on the house everyday after work for a few weeks and left me home alone to take care of a newborn and a 2 year old! I learned a lot from this experience and realized that I could do more than I thought I could! We also blessed Hayden on mothers day which was such a fun day to do it! I was so grateful to be a mom that day. Steve gave him the name of Hayden Ray Hyde and did a wonderful job! (Sorry about the picture! My dad has all the good ones on his computer!)We also celebrated Hestons 2nd birthday which was so fun! At the time he was obsessed with Potatoe Head he would play potatoe head for hours and make the same face over and over! He always had to have a blue had and yellow shoes with these little eyes and mouth nose and two arms on one side and two ears on the other! I should have taken a picture! I am going to have to make it again and take a picture just so I don't forget! Anyways, I made him a potatoe head cake and since it was so busy we just had a few family members over for cake and ice cream! He also loved to make himself into potatoe head I loved it!:) And the last thing we did in May is we moved into our brand new home! We love it! It has a garage, unfinished basement and yard! (JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!) So yes May was busy but full of fun!

No comments: