




So I decided I probably better update everybody on Heston. He is growing so fast I am amazed by how much he changes everyday. He is such a good baby! Not much has happened in our lives we just do basically the same thing everyday but it is fun and I wouldn't change it for the world! So here are some more pictures you can look at to see how much he is changing. Oh yeah and one of the pictures is us making homemade ice cream. My parents gave us an ice cream maker for mothers and fathers day and we LOVE it! Homemade ice cream is the BEST! So thanks mom and dad!


7 comments:
he is adorable! he kinda looks like willam in a way :)
you can put me on if ya like my blog name is..kereessweetlife.blogspot.com
:)
He IS growing fast! I LOVE his curly hair! You guys are such a cute family. I am glad you are having fun "playing house"..lol I can't wait to see you guys. ARe you coming up in July?
Oh my gosh! He is so adorable! I just want to cry everytime I see him. He is quite possibly the cutest baby I've ever seen!!!
Kenz, he is so cute!! I got a picture from chels when he was born and he allready looks bigger... they grow way to fast!! congrats to you and steve...ps i Love his hair, is it curly???
Wow, Judging by the look of your kitchen... I'd say we're pretty close neighbors. We just moved into the Cedar Park townhomes last week.
Congratulations on the baby!
Kirk
So darling! I found your blog on Ashley's page and added it to mine! I'm excited to see what's goin on with your new family...congrats!
Heston is adorable and you guys are good parents. Funny how a baby changes everything...for the better. I even had a dream about him last night...I was tending him and holding him...thats all but it was a good dream. It was fun to see and hold him and see you again at opening ceremonies.
Post a Comment