Sunday, June 29, 2008

Swimming for the FIRST TIME!

Heston relaxing after his swim.
All of us in the pool.
Hestons first swim.
Dad and Heston sitting by the pool.
Dad and Heston vey tired after a long day.


This weekend we headed to St. George. My sister has a pool in her backyard which is awesome so we went for a pool party! All of my siblings were there except one. Yes we missed her but she lives in Richfield and couldn't come. The boys swam all night on Friday night and played basketball and then Saturday all of us got in. We let Heston get in for a minute. The water was probably 97 degrees so it was way warm and didn't bother him at all. He actually seemed to enjoy it! Thanks Melissa for a fun weekend!

7 comments:

The Martin's said...

Heston is so cute we need to get together sometime this week. You guys looked like it was so much fun in the pool.
Sarah Martin

Mindy said...

I cant believe how fast he changes. He looks a lot bigger! Is he sleeping on his stomatch? I heard that they did a study about babies who sleep on their tummys and how it relates to SIDs and it was so bad they had to stop the study before it was even complete...obviously not all kids die from it but a lot do...I am sure you get tons of parenting advice so feel free to ignore mine!
Hope to see ya soon!

Jill said...

That is so adorable! I love the Daddy/baby sleeping pictures. :-) I can't wait until Sunday! I call Heston first!

Marion said...

wow kins I noticed your blog and didn't realize you had a kid already. I did know you were pregnant, but not living in Richfield anymore, ya don't really get the scoop as much. He is so cute! I bet you are loving being a mom.. Are you working or able to stay with Heston?
Looks like you're having fun!!!

Emily West said...

Steve and Heston look so cute together. In the pool picture it looks like Steve has a "mini-me." It looks just like him only tiny! So cute!

Unknown said...

holy crap he is soo big!! i cant wait to see him again!! are you guys coming to salt lake for the 4th?! i hope to see you and hesten there!!

Kristi Barnes said...

Fun! You look fabulous already, so unfair:)