So it has been so long since I have updated my blog. I can't believe how fast life is going by and how busy I am. But anyways, last week was the fourth and I love the fourth. We went to Richfield and on the 3rd went and watched Breklee in the diaper dirby she didn't exactly move but it was still fun. Then the fourth we had family pictures early in the morning and then went to the parade and the park. The park was crazy and hot but it was still fun to see people I haven't seen forever. After that we went to Annabella for their fourth of July celebration and then we had dinner and watched the fireworks at my parents house. It was a great 4th of July and Heston loved it too! (PS I forgot my camera so I am waiting for my dad to send me pictures then I will post them!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment