Family Photo
Heston in his little outfit!

So we finally blessed Heston. We decided to bless him in Richfield on July 6 in my parents ward so that more family would be able to make it and wouldn't have to travel. Steve did such a great job and I was so proud of him. After we had a luncheon at Kent and Claudias house in their backyard and it was gorgeous their backyard is to die for! We had tons of family and friends and it was such a great day!


3 comments:
I bet it was a special day! wish we could have been there. He is so cute and growing up too fast! can't wait until I get to meet him! How ya been?
Kenz, Congrats! I so was in Richfield..I totally forgot you were blessing him that weekend. I'm sure it went well. He's looks so cute in his little outfit.
Thanks for inviting us and letting us share your special day. As always he is just adorable as ever!
Post a Comment