Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Storm




So today when we got out of church and it was pouring outside. We waited for awhile but it didn't slow down so we hurried to our car and started driving home. The roads were covered with rain there was a few inches on the road and in some places it was like a river. When we got to our house the front of our house looked like a lake and we were worried about what was going to happen. Anyways, we couldn't do much so we just took pictures and went for a ride! What a rain storm we got!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that was a storm!!! im glad nothing got ruended! i cant wait to tend hesten tonight!

Jill said...

Holy cow! That's amazing! I hope there wasn't any damage to your home. I LOVE big rain storms.

Mindy said...

Wow I cannot believe it. I would never had guessed that was in Southern Utah. I heard there was some flooding down from you guys and now I can see why.

Kristi Barnes said...

Great pictures...I was hoping someone got some good ones of that storm,it was crazy!!