They are so adorable together! WE had such a great time. WE always have a great time with you guys. I wish we lived closer! Heston is an absolute doll! It made me so excited being around him and Gabriel.
McKenzie, I had no idea you had a little one. He is so cute and precious.. Are you still in cedar? Well I am glad I found your blog. Check mine out at natebrooke.blogspot.com
4 comments:
aw they are so cute!!! is that gabrial or is that some one on your other side??? well either way he is cute
They are so adorable together! WE had such a great time. WE always have a great time with you guys. I wish we lived closer! Heston is an absolute doll! It made me so excited being around him and Gabriel.
McKenzie,
I had no idea you had a little one. He is so cute and precious.. Are you still in cedar? Well I am glad I found your blog. Check mine out at natebrooke.blogspot.com
Ohhh I am Heston and Gabriel hungry now...notice I did not say "baby hungry" cause I am not but its them that I love to hold and see.
Post a Comment