First shots
Heston turned two months on Monday the 14th. I can't believe how fast time is going it makes me sad sometimes to think about how long I was pregnant and now he is already two months old! Well we took him to get his shots on Monday and he did great. He cried at the initial shot itself but after that he was just fine we even took him to the movie that night and he never acted like he was in pain at all. We got him weighed and he is already 13 lbs and 22.5 inches. He is in the 81% for his weight and the 30% for his height. So yes I have a short fat kid! I can't believe it. I was wondering why all of his 0-3 month clothes weren't fitting anymore and now I know he is no longer that small! He has been such a great baby and we love him so much hopefully he will continue to be so calm!


4 comments:
I think shot day is much harder on the parents then on the baby! At least he isn't old enough to hide under the table and scream and kick when he sees the needle coming!...what I'm saying is that shots get harder!! lol He is just too cute! Time flies when you have kids!
yeah! lol what jill said! :) he is getting big!! he looks so great! it must be very fun for you guys!! exspeally Steve!:) have a good day!
Ohhh poor baby. He is more adorable than ever!
i cant beleive either!! i cant wait to tend him on wensday you dont know how excited im am !!!! well i hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment