Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bryce Canyon-Panguitch

Heston fell asleep in the hot tub!
The pool pictures are not the greatest we all forgot to take our cameras there so they are from the phone!

Here is Heston feeding the deer!


All the girls!

We spontaneously decided to go to Bryce Canyon-Panguitch for the weekend! Jerick my nephew was playing in a basketball tournament and Jordan my brother in law had to work there so we all got hotel rooms and we and stayed at the Ruby Inn! It was such a great break for Heston and I (Steve stayed home to play with his new love of his life....his new airplane) Friday night the girls all went to dinner and went swimming while the boys went to the first game and then Saturday we went and watched Jerick play ball and the first game we watched he had 36 points! (It was amazing!) Then we went to the animal museum and Heston was in heaven I have never seen him so excited he loved them all! We got to feed deer also and he loved that the most! We went back to the championship game where they won! They have got a great little team! We had a great weekend and it was so nice to go on a small vacation! (It has been a long time)

3 comments:

Scottkids said...

Well, I'm all caught up!!!! It was fun to go back a few months and find out what you have been up to! Here is my blog obviously!!! Hope things are great!!!

Beth said...

Hey...you're blog is way cute! It sounds like you had a fun weekend in Panguitch. And I love Heston's new do. It looks so cute! He is adorable!

Fullmer Family said...

Hey, I found your cute blog! YEAH! I thought something looked different about Heston and looking at your blog I realized that you cut his hair. So handsome!! Do you care if I add you to my blog list?
-Jillynne
tjfullmer.blogspot.com