Well this weekend we spent most of our days watching 2A basketball! It was a lot of fun and the Richfield Girls even took state in double overtime against South Sevier (our rivals)! It was an awesome game. My parents came down on Friday and so we just hung out at the games and then Saturday we had a BBQ and watched the 2 championship games! Heston was so good! He loved all the excitement! He also loved Uncle Blaines hat and since I forgot my camera this is the only picture we got of him this weekend so it isn't the greatest picture but it works!


4 comments:
It was fun to see you! we didn't get to talk much, it was so crazy there so we'll have to hang out again soon! call me when you ever decide to come to good ole richfield! ha Hestyn is so cute, it was fun to see him, and you! take care
That's fun that you got to watch! That's so exciting for them. Hope you're doing good, Heston is so cute!
I'm glad you guys had fun!
I dreamed last night that Heston was my baby, but you guys were taking care of him for me. At the end of the dream I decided to give him to you! lol weird.
I was dreading pulling up your blog cause I imagined that there would be a picture of Heston with a massive bruise on his forehead after our playing the other day. I hope he's doing well. We hope you'll still be friends with us after that.....sorry again!
Post a Comment