My baby is already nine months old. I can't believe it he has changed so much. Here are nine things about Heston.
-He weighs 20lbs 14 ounces and is 29 inches tall!
-He finally has 2 teeth!
-He is crawling all over the place. He pulls himself up to everything and most of the time lets go and stands there by himself! He also has learned how to go up the stairs!
-He is crawling all over the place. He pulls himself up to everything and most of the time lets go and stands there by himself! He also has learned how to go up the stairs!
-He is into everything! He loves to explore and half the time could care less about toys!
-He waves hi and bye!
-He is a very good sleeper! (Most of the time sleeping through the night and loves naps!)
-He loves trying table food and is starting to eat more and more of it.
-He loves to play peek a boo
-He loves to take everything out of his toy box and put it all back in and if I am folding laundry he loves helping by taking everything out and scattering it all over the living room. Does that mean my clothes are dirty again? hahahha
Heston is the joy of our lives and we love him. He is a very busy baby and into almost everything I even had a to get a new computer armoir (so we could shut the doors) because he wouldn't leave my printer and tower alone and I was getting so tired of it! I love watching him find new things and I don't know what I would do without him! WE LOVE YOU HESTON!
Not a very good video because it came off my phone but I thought it was cute!


4 comments:
He is adorable!!! It's so crazy how time flies, I feel like it was yesterday we were at the school talking about being pregnant. Love the peek-a-boo video.
He is so cute. What a sweetie! I can't believe how big he is. AT least he is waiting for Jack to catch up more than Gabriel is. He's got HEston by 5 pounds. Jack is around 15 or 16 pounds so he's getting there. :-) I can't wait to have them all together again. Maybe Sister Saturday??
I can't believe he is already 9 months!!! seems like you were just here visiting when my little ones were born! he is so cute, and that video is so funny! that is a fun age! gosh we need to get together soon, love to see you guys!
Everytime I look at pictures of him my heart just melts. He has got to be one of the cutest babies ever! I can't wait to hold him again!!!
Post a Comment