This weekend we went to Richfield. We started off Saturday going sledding with McKelle and Jay Dee it was so fun! We drove up a road with snow sledded down and the Rhino picks you up at the bottom! It is a lot of fun! The snow was melting but it still works if there is another snow storm we are going again for sure! I am waiting for Jay Dee to send me pictures so when he does I will post them. Then Saturday night we had Jacie's birthday party she is already 13 years old! I can't believe it. Sunday we had a Superbowl party where my whole family was there... well except Mike and Katie we missed you guys! Monday I had to go to St. George for Hestons Dr. Appt and my mom is tending Melissa's kids all week so we went shopping and to the park! I have spring fever so bad! It was so nice outside I can't wait until it is warm here! It was a great weekend and can't wait until the next party!
Heston and Jacie watching the Superbowl!

Watching the game!
It is impossible to get a good picture of Heston and Breklee so here is the best we could do!
And of course we came home with a box from Costco so Steve has to build Heston a "truck" or at least that is what he called it!
5 comments:
I love weekends like that. I need to have or go to a good party! Heston is looking older and so adorable in the box. If he stays like this it will be easy to know what to get him for his birthday...I have tons of boxes in my garage.
I can't believe how much Heston looks like Melissa's kiddos! I bet those girls love having a him around! He is SO STINKIN' CUTE!
Steve is such a good little dad. You have such a cute little family!
Hey, so since my cell phone got fried, I lost all my numbers! Including yours! I totally want to go walking and hang out. I can't wait for it to warm on up. Give me a call... my number's still the same and everything, but I kinda just have to wait for people to call or text me so I can program them in my new phone!
Oh my Heston is darling! I am started a business selling diaper bags, purses, watches, hair bows. Tons of stuff! Wondering if you and Merica would like to host a party?? Let me know!
Post a Comment