Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Valentines this year was so fun! I loved having it on Saturday. We just hung out the whole day! We went to lunch with Katie and Mike and then had steak dinner with them! Ever since Steve and I have been married we have had steak, potatoes, rolls, and his favorite jello salad (at home) we never want to fight the crowd! This was our fifth Valentines being married and it has been the best 5 years ever! I want Steve to know how much I love him and want him to know that I couldn't live without him! THANKS BABE! (Also we loved out first Valentines with Heston he brings so much love into our family and we love it! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!

5 comments:

McKell Callister said...

Looks like lots of fun. How do we get in on the Steak and Jello salad???

Mindy said...

I wish I could have talked to you longer on the phone. I love that you are always SO ready to serve if anyone needs you. You and Steve are both like that. We had steak and salad and rolls and cream cake for dinner yesterday too. We found that the Lins butcher will "preasure tumble" your steaks with flavors and it makes them SO tender. We got 6 steaks for $13 and they were the in the top 5 of the "best steaks I have ever had". You and Heston should come down tomorrow if you have the day off and hang out...we need him!
and P.S. thanks for loving my brother...he is pretty great(with just a side of stubborn). You so such a great and loving wife to him.

Phillips Fam said...

Smart to not fight the crowd. I worked and We were on a 2 hour wait from 4:00 til 10:00. I was CRAZY!!!

Huntsman said...

Those are some fun pictures in you title. Its been forever since we have seen you guys hope things are going well.

Emily West said...

Thanks for loving my brother so much! He's one of my favorite people in the whole world!