Sunday, January 18, 2009

Starting over... but first some pictures

I am sorry I have not blogged forever. I am not sure how my life is so busy but it is! I never have any time to blog. I am going to try really hard to do better but here are some pictures to catch you up on our life! They uploaded earlier to later so they start with Heston at 8 months and go a few months back!
This is Heston playing with Bella (McKelle's dog!) They love playing together. Bella is such a good dog she just lets Heston do whatever to her including pull her hair!



Heston's first bubble bath! He loved his baths even more now!


Steve made Heston his first hut! He thought he was so cool!








Heston loved Santa this year!


Hestons first present!








Heston had surgery the first of December. This is him just trying to wake up. He did so good! I was so worried that he was going to be so sad but he didn't even cry at the hospital and did very well after.






Just a cute picture of him trying to learn to crawl. Yes he is crawling now and standing up to everything! I can't believe it. He is serioulsy out of control sometimes.




Uncle Mike thought he was so cool and obviously the babies love him!











9 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Kenz!I'm glad to see you're back up and blogging! Heston is getting so big, I can't believe he's already 8 months old.

Jill said...

Good job on posting! Heston is such a cutie...guess what? There is a little boy in my ward named Heston. I didn't even know that was his name until last week. I don't know why I told you that, but now you know. :-) I look forward to MANY more posts from you missy!

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

Kenzie

I can't believe how big Heston is. He is so cute. He looks so much like you in that picture of him in the bath tub. That picture of all of your friends is so cute. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!

The Martin's said...

Heston is growing so much.... I was so excited to see a new post. Hope things are going good.

McKell Callister said...

Heston is getting so big! Well I'm glad you finally got a post up. I've missed stalking you this way. :) Thanks for walking the other day. That was a good time. We'll have to run out and do it again the next time the sun shines. Also I'm gonna want you to show me all the digital scrapbooking things you've discovered.

Emily West said...

I just want to eat Heston up! He's so adorable. He looks so much like Steve it's crazy!!! I love him in his little hut. That's so a Steve thing to do. :)

Mindy said...

I agree with all the past commenters that Heston is A-dor-able! I loved spending time with you guys last saturday. Lets do it again soon

Travis and Lindsey said...

Heston is just a handsome little man! I can't believe just how much he is starting to look like you the older he gets. He definitely has some strong Utley genes in him. It looks like you are staying busy. Give me a call when you get a chance we really need to catch up!

Cami said...

I can't believe he is 8 months old! he is so cute, we'll have to get him with my two babies soon, maybe now he won't look so big! probably still will! glad you guys are doing well. next time you are in richfield give me a call!