Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The month of October in ONE POST!

It has been a very busy month so I decided to post it all at once! Last night we had friends and family over for white chicken chili and to decorate sugar cookies for Halloween. It was so much fun! I sometimes ask myself why I go to all the work to get parties like that ready but then I remember in the end when we have had a good time! Now all I need is a bigger house to fit more people!!!!






(We wore Heston completely out!)

10 comments:

Huntsman said...

Looks like fun. Sorry we couldnt come Broc didnt get his homework done until today after work. YIKES! 4 tests in one week.

The Nielson's said...

I'm glad your party turned out fun. I have already heard that your soup worked great. How were the cookies? I am glad your internet is working again. Cute pictures. I absolutely love the picture of Heston at the pumkin patch.

McKell Callister said...

Super Cute Blog! Thanks for the workout today. This is quite a nice little heatwave we're having. Can't wait for another one tomorrow. You guys have such a darling little fam. Glad we can be blog buddies now. :)

Jill said...

nice to see you are still alive..and busy. we are excited to see you guys on friday!!!

Emily West said...

What a fun October! It looks like you guys have a very exciting life. Heston is so adorable! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Mindy said...

I just tried to send all these pictures to you from Halloween and they came back because the file size is bigger than your email allows. I am sending them as a file instead of pictures because when you send pictures, the computer automatically shrinks it and the quality is less. Its ok if you are going to just post it to the internet but if you want actual pictures, you'll need a better quality. Let me know what you want me to do. Maybe I will up load them to Shutterfly or Snap fish and then you can order them off there?

The Martin's said...

Love the update!!! Did Heston dress up for Halloween?

1 CREATIVE CHIC said...

Your family is so cute! I got saw you on Mckelle's page so I had to check you out! How is life with a baby? We all need to get together when I get back to St George! Talk to you soon.

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Hey Hawaii friends. I am glad you have a blog. Now I am going to add you to my blog list so I can keep track of you. Ours is jimmieandnicholeaverett.blogspot.com . Remember you said you were going to come visit Florida. We are waiting...

JeremiahnLaurenSullivan said...

Thanks for the christmas card. Your family is awesome. Ttyl