5 months!
Wow I seriously am getting so sad I can't believe how old he is getting! He is such a fun baby I love it! He is becoming so smart, he rolls everywhere. I have to watch him constantly or he is running into something and getting hurt. He has started sitting up pretty good he still loses his balance but he is doing very good. He wants everything! He grabs at everything and puts it right into his mouth.. URRRRH I don't know how to change that but it makes me grossed out sometimes. He sleeps about 7 hours at night sometimes I get lucky and he will sleep 8. He gets bored with being in the same place for too long and will let me know. We have to change our activites quite often. He loves his vegetables and rice cereal still. He wants to eat with us so I gvve him a sippy cup with a little water and he loves it. He also has drinken out of a straw I was shocked! He is still a great baby and as long as you are entertaining him he is perfect!


1 comment:
Kenzie these pictures are so cute! Got to love this time of year...i know it's hard to not post all at once, but it still is fun to get updates!
Post a Comment