October 25
Another weekend in Richfield. This time it was for my friend Jennies baby shower. She is going to have a girl in 3 weeks!!! Anyways, I have always had the best friends through school and we have stayed close even though all of us live in different places around Utah. Starting in Logan and going all the way down to St. George but we always get together for baby showers and wedding showers. We are running out of them and I worry that we won't see each other that much and it makes me sad but I think we need to continue to get together at least once a year and have a girls night out anyways, it was so fun to see all of them and after we went to pepperbellys for dinner we went to Cami's to see her new twins which are so cute and tiny! And we just stayed up talking until eleven it was so fun and I love to see them! Thanks girls for a great night out! Can't wait until next time!!


1 comment:
:( makes me sad!!!! I missed you guys so much!
Post a Comment