What a fun Easter weekend we had... Steve took thursday and friday off so we headed down to St. George on thursday morning we spent most of the weekend just hanging out at Melissa's swimming which I know most of you are thinking "are you crazy" but you have to know the pool water was 96 degrees so it more felt like a bath tub then a swimming pool! It was so much fun McKelle and her family were there on thursday and then on Friday my parents and Mike and Katie came and also my aunt Kristi and her family. Friday some of us went on a bike ride which was a lot of fun! It was so pretty I couldn't believe it! I would love to do that more often! Steve spent a lot of his weekend working on his hobbies which inlcuded flying his airplane and he crashed it and it went in a million pieces it was so sad. But don't worry he has more :) We do the Easter Bunny and things on Saturday so on Saturday morning we saw what the Easter Bunny brought and had an easter egg hunt! Heston wasn't so sure about the easter egg hunt but he loved the candy! Sunday we spent the day remembering what the true meaning of Easter is and I am grateful for the Savior and the sacrafices he has made for me.
The gang that went on the bike ride
Steves new plane (after he crashed the other one)
Steve and Heston in the "bath tub"
Heston was so tired he fell asleep like this
Easter morning

4 comments:
Glad you got to go swimming even though the weather wasn't the greatest! I bet that warm water was nice! Sounds like a super fun weekend!
That bike ride sounds way fun! I can't beleive Heston is practically walking, good for him!
I just love that little boy! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!
Kenzie! It looks like you had a fun Easter! Heston is so cute and getting so big. Ashlee Nelson said she see you all the time. I am so jealous. I miss all of my friends.
Post a Comment