Sunday, April 12, 2009

Walking?? WHAT??

So Heston started taking a few steps here and there a few weeks ago but on Friday night he just took off! He now takes lots of steps he isn't walking quite yet but I would assume it won't be long!

4 comments:

Mike B said...

oh boy! you are in TROUBLE! lol No, really that's awesome. I can't believe he's already that big! It seems like you just had him. What a cutie!!

Mike B said...

That was from me not Mike :-) Jill

The Martin's said...

Walking is so fun and so crazy. I love that they learn new things, but now its seems like the can get into anything. Have fun!

Scott R. said...

Wow! That's so awesome. I remember getting a little teary-eyed when Eden took her first steps. It's a pretty big deal! Good for Heston. His cousin is still enjoying moving around army style!!
Sarah