We went to the opening ceremonies for the Summer Games. I think we have been every year since we have been married and we love it! It is so fun and a great outing! We might have been bad parents considering Heston had surgery the day before but we gave him his baby lortab and went! He was so good he just sat there and observed! He even fell asleep during the concert! Melissa and her girls came and so that made it even more fun!
Jack's Spa
8 years ago


4 comments:
It was really good. The fireworks especially. How did I miss so many of your posts? I hope Heston is doing well by now...he is adorable.
So apparently Heston is walking! When did he start? He looks like such a cute little man!! I wish he and Gabriel could get together more! Love you guys!
Impressive that you braved the late night and cool weather the day after Heston's surgery. I opted out just because it was so late - and my kids were both healthy. Guess I don't have an excuse next year, do I wonder wonder-mom? Heston is such a cutie...GORGEOUS eyes!
It was so fun to have everyone over again. We need to get together more often and let the kids paly. Looks like you guys had a fun tme.
Post a Comment