Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sand Hallow

We took our first trip of the summer to Sand Hallow last Saturday. Our trips to Sand Hallow aren't like most peoples because we don't have a boat but we still have fun! We went with some friends and it was a blast! Heston loved the fact that we were outside and he basically could do anything he wanted. He was not even a little bit scared of the water and even though I thought it was freezing he didn't seem to have a problem with it at all.








Lincoln and Heston playing in the sand

Daddy and Heston in the awesome raft (ha ha)


We looked all over cedar city to find a life jacket and this is the best we could find!
(Ha ha)



SOOO tired!




3 comments:

Jill said...

You posted right before I got on-line! How lucky for me!!! :-) Heston is so cute asleep in his carseat. Nothing is sweeter than a worn out baby!

Are you coming to Sister Saturday??

McKell Callister said...

What fun! I want to come! If you ever need a baby life jacket, give us a call... Owen has a nice one that we hardly ever use!

Beth said...

I can't wait to go again when the weather is really nice! We still had a ton of fun though. I'll for sure try out the raft next time!!