Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving & Candy making!

So.... Thanksgiving was a little different this year! We had an honory baby! So I didn't even get any pictures but we ate at Steves moms house and that was really fun even though Steve and I had to eat in shifts because Heston would not let us leave his side and he was not about to sit at the table with us!


The next day we made candy like usual my mom and sisters got together and we spent the whole day making chocolates, this year was a lot of fun! We made so much candy and then the problem is my mom sends it home with us and now I cant stop eating it! I am going to be HUGE by the end of this pregnancy!



This is what Heston did most of the weekend! (Luckily he likes cartoons and movies!)

Poor little guy!


And here is just a small portion of candy that we did! We individually dipped each nut!(ha ha) and then we did a whole bunch of carmel, chocolate pretzels and a few other things!
SO DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

McKell Callister said...

Holy cow, you are amazing candy makers! I aspire to be a great chocolate maker. I usually dip caramels, but my chocolate always seems to turn kind of whitish when it dries! Maybe you'll have to teach me your tricks.
Come play with us...we miss you guys!

Mindy said...

Wow...I was passing through Cedar on Sunday on our way home from Boise for Thanksgiving, I should have stopped and loaded up at your place! Looks like fun. How is Heston doing? I am glad you took care of him so lovingly...they are so pathetic after surgery that it's hard not to just hold and comfort the whole time. I will call you so you can tell me how it went. Anyways, chocolate is good for your baby so is tons and tons of food...just make sure you have a 30 lb baby and it's all good!