Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3 Months

Okay I know Heston is a little older than 3 months but I have been so busy with me going back to work part time I don't have a lot of time to update my blog. I am working 10 hours at home and 10 hours in the office. So when Heston is being good I have to work at home and so I don't get a lot of the little things done that I used to. Anyways he is getting so big. I put him on the scale when he turned 3 months and he was 15 pounds! I am sure he is more now but I haven't weighed him for a few weeks. Anyways, here he is at 3 months!


Loves my sling (I get a lot done with him in this!)
He loves his bumboo I swear he thinks he is a big kid in it!
Loves his fingers he will suck on any of them just loves them in his mouth!
He also loves his sleep!!!
A few more things that he loves that I don't have pictures of is, he loves his toys! Anything that will make noise and has bright colors he loves! He also loves baby einstein he would watch it all day if I would let him I think. He gets more excited with it then he does with me! I love watching him learn and grow and can't believe he is already 3 and a half months old!

5 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Kenz He's so cute! He's getting so big, I love the chub!

Kristi Barnes said...

I just can't believe how big he is getting already!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep tabs!

Mindy said...

It looks like you have the dream life. Cute baby, cute hubby...and you look great. I love the shirt you have on...where did you get it?

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

Kenzie he is so cute. I love his chubby cheeks! Babies are the best!

Ben Hyde said...

THAT IS ONE CUTE BABY. And I ought to know ;)