Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Month 4

Okay so here I go again waiting a whole month to update on our little family. I have no idea where the month has gone it is so crazy how fast time is going by. Anyways, we had a great month of September, we took Heston on his first camping trip and he did great! (He did better than me!) He turned four months old and started rice cereal! (Which he doesn't know when to stop eating he loves it so much!) He went to his well check up and weighed 15 lbs 10 oz and was 25 1/2 inches tall. He is such a big boy but I love it so much. He laughed for the first time a real laugh! He rolls over, loves to chew anything he can get his hands on and is still a great baby. I know I don't have very many pictures but my camera ran out of batteries and I lost the charger so we didn't take pictures with our camera we took them with our video camera and so we can't them off that until the dvd is full so I am sorry you can't see how cute he was when he was eating his cereal for the first time and everything else! But here he is just the other day!

(Sorry about the sideways picture I have no idea how to
change it and it makes me so frustrated.)

2 comments:

Phillips Fam said...

You have to flip the picture before you download it on blogger. Thats the only way i've been able to do it. Good luck next time.

Jill said...

Heston is SO darn cute! I love his chub. I can't wait to see him and Jack together. Will Heston let Jack suck on his thumb? lol Your sisters baby is a tiny little fairy baby! I can't believe she is only a little younger than Heston. Can't wait to see you guys again!