Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day weekend!

We went to Richfield this weekend since we haven't been there in a long time and just enjoyed being with family. On Saturday we went on monroe mountain to go four wheeler riding and to dutch oven. It was so much fun. It has been a long time since we have been in the mountains and it felt so good that I missed the days that we would go camping! Then on Monday it was so cold that we just stayed at my moms and had a bbq and played some volleyball it was a fun weekend!



8 comments:

Emily West said...

I can't believe how adorable Heston is!! Please bring him to Sister Saturday. I'll take care of him the whole time I promise!!!

Jill said...

Heston is smiling in all those photos! how did you pull that off? Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

Heidi said...

Heston is so cute! How are things going for you guys. We need to get together some time

Mindy said...

Yes! Bring Heston to sister sat. You have to dont you? He has to nurse. The middle picture of him makes me smile so much.

Huntsman said...

Hey sunday lunch was so fun we need to keep doing that more often. We cant believe how much Heston changed since we last saw him. He is so cute.

Broc, Keira & Tyler

The Martin's said...

Heston is so cute, looks like you guys are way busy but having a little fun still.

The Martin's said...

Hey lets us know when you have time and we would love to hang out. We are available pretty much whenever.

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Kenzie I just found your blog!! How are you?? Your blog is so cute i love it! Send me your e-mail address to maddiandersen@Yahoo.com and I'll add you to my blog cuz its private!