
I love the fourth of July! Richfield is such a great town to celebrate the fourth in! I think everybody that has had anything to do with Richfield comes their to celebrate! On the third of July we put Heston in the diaper derby I was excited for him to participate in it he won his first heat and then got blown away in the next! We will have to teach him how to run faster! But he was cute and at least tried to make it to me fast! After that we went to the Aurora fireworks and Heston fell asleep during them, I couldn't believe it they were so loud and it obviously didn't even phase him! The fourth we went to the parade and my little nieces were on a float supporting MS it was cute to see them in it. Then we went to the park where we usually get to see a lot of old friends and have fun catching up! I didn't get to see as many people as I would have liked but Heston got tired so we had to take him home but it was fun seeing the few people we did! My mom rented this great big water slide that got to be at our house all day! It was a blast! My dad is suppose to be sending my pictures soon so when he does I will put them on! My cousin Katy, Melissa and Merica and I all played on it like we were kids and loved every minute of it! Thanks mom we had a blast! The kids also had a blast too! Heston didn't like going up it because I had to hold onto him very tight and basically drag him up but once we got to the top he liked to go down! That night we had dinner with our whole family and watched the fireworks! It was such a great day and I can't wait for next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment