Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three Trouble Makers

Last week I tended Breklee for a few days while her mom went to Girls Camp and Thursday's are my days I watch TyLee for Merica so I had all three of them. I think I thought it was going to be harder than it was but it turned out to be a very fun day! Breklee is the mother of the three she usually stands back and watches TyLee and Heston get into trouble and they ususally are! They are always teasing each other like little brother and sisters do! I am sure one day it will be the different as soon as they realize Heston is a boy! But for now they all love each other and have a great time to be together!

For some reason Hestons baby car seat was in the front room and they were loving every second of it! They thought they all needed to be in it at the same time! As you can see even though Heston is a lot bigger than TyLee he usually lets her win! ha ha!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! I bet they love playing with each other- that's what Madi needs is some buddies. Thats so cool you guys are so close, And it was fun to see you on the 4th- Heston did WAY better than Madi in the derby :) Cute cute pictures!