Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mountain Fun!


Steve took Heston on the mountain last week and he went on his first four wheeler ride (I wasn't very happy because he didn't make hime wear a helmet but next time there won't be a choice if I am there!) They both had a great time though and that is all that matters! A few days later we went and had dinner on the mountain with some friends it was so fun! I can't wait to go back! I forget out beautiful the mountains are!

6 comments:

The Penney's said...

Hey Kenz! I'm so glad you updated your blog so I could see Heston~ I haven't seen you guys in forever! Next time you are in town call me! We've got to get together!

McKell Callister said...

Oh so fun. We have not been up the mountain this year at all! I would love to go camping or something, but I'm afraid that might have to wait until next summer. Maybe we'll have to copy you and just head up for a BBQ!

Kristi Barnes said...

I can't believe how big Heston is...we really need to get together. I ran into Steve at the store, we really should go play some volleyball! I love your pictures

Emily West said...

Those mountains are beautiful! Where are they? I'm assuming in Cedar. Heston is such a cutie!

Beth said...

Cute pics! We had so much fun with you guys....can't wait to go again!! Next time I'll be sure and bring the fudge striped cookies :)

Mindy said...

we all love the mountains especially right now in this blasted heat!